Unified Energy’s Data Management system uses cloud-based technology to collect, monitor and analyze all of your utility bills and commodities in a centralized, simple-to-use solution. It’s an invaluable, fully customizable tool for maximizing your time and saving you money.
Collect & Store
Our Data Management system allows you centralize your contracts, invoices and bills in one, simple-to-access online location. It is also automated to collect critical electronic data from your utilities and suppliers, so you can avoid late fees and identify billing errors.
Monitor & Track
Using our Data Management system you can monitor critical elements (i.e. cost, usage, demand) of your electricity, natural gas, water, sewer, waste, recycling and other utility-based programs.
Analyze & Report
The data you collect from our Data Management system can be turned into actionable information to help you make informed decisions about your energy and utility programs. You can easily create and export detailed reports that include charts and graphs for a visual impact.
Whether you manage one commercial property or multiple facilities across the country, our simple and fully supportable Data Management system will put your utility program back in your control.
Contact us to learn more!
With our Data Management system, Unified Energy clients can:
- Manage all metered or billed utilities and commodities including electricity, natural gas, water, sewer, waste, recycling, etc.
- Store and access utility contracts, supplier bills, smart meter and interval data integration, sub-metering and other cost, usage and demand components
- Create scalable levels of access across your company team
- Monitor your energy usage, demand, regulated and deregulated rates, contracts, supply and greenhouse gas emissions
- Manage your Demand Response program
- Determine your carbon footprint
- Analyze cost and savings opportunities
- Produce detailed accounting and operating cost, usage and demand information
- Convert your data into actionable reports, graphs and charts that can be exported and shared via commonly accessed file formats, like Excel and PDF